Monday, November 26, 2012

awww, i failed CYBER MONDAY blackball test :(

Hehehe, I may have been able to resist Black Friday but Cyber Monday got me! Soooo close, though, so close! Maybe next year, eh?

Granted, my total spent was only USD50.67 which is relatively tame for me. I got 3 tops from F21 for $17.22 using the code CYBERMON for free shipping with no minimum. Then I used code 50WIDE at eyeslipsface.com to get some makeup for 50% off totaling $33.45 inclusive of the $6.95 for shipping and handling. Honestly, I have a feeling my F21 order which consists of the following.....



.....will end up having only that last blouse shipped. The first 2 blouses, which I already own in mustard and liked so much I decided I wanted them in all the shades, were already sold out/OOS when I decided I wanted to get them as a last minute Black Friday buy. I had put them in my cart early Black Friday but then thought better of checking out and when I finally decided I wanted them, the cart reflected as OOS. However, when I was looking for anything interesting from the Cyber Monday deal, I put that ruffled collar shirt in my cart and was surprised when the bag showed 3 items. I took a look and found that the first 2 blouses were going for even cheaper and now available. I didn't really want to think too much about it, nor did I want to spend too much money so I checked out with just those 3 tops. Hopefully F21 still have 'em in inventory cos I really do like those blouses.

At eyeslipsface.com I got quite a bit of stuff. Mainly things that I've resisted getting since I was waiting for the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales. A few items were repurchases like the mineral foundation in warm (which I got 2 of) and the makeup cleansing cloths (stocked up 4 counts). I seem to go through the mineral foundation rather quickly :D



Aside from the two mentioned above, I also got 2 of the makeup remover pen. I'm a total klutz when it comes to eye makeup - I just can't seem to get the hang of putting mascara/eyeliner on without getting them on places they don't go! Especially mascara, I always wonder how people coat their lashes without having them stain their eyelids or undereye area. I also got the mascara and shadow shield because of this as well. That's what the half-moon shaped silicone sheet on the end of a stick is :) Other stuff I got are a pair of slant tweezers -never owned a pair nor have I truly ever tweezed my eyebrows, 2 jumbo lip gloss sticks in the shades Pink Umbrella and Movie Star - am kinda obsessed with jumbo lip crayons right now, the new cream version of their famous blush and bronzer set in St Lucia, replacement eyelash curler pads, the Studio custom 3-palette Beauty-On-The-Go compact case, a Studio custom palette in Spotted & Sporty as well as the Studio custom Beauty-On-The-Go gift set that contains the singular Beauty-On-The-Go compact case as well as 2 custom palettes in Life Of The Party and Girl Next Door.

I've been wanting those custom palettes for ages now. Especially the one in Spotted & Sporty. I've read the reviews and some are flattering but most are not. Still, I held off for months and I still want the set so I just went for it this time since its 50% off. Minus shipping total was $26.50.

Anyways, hoping that this is it - I'd like it if my Cyber Monday spree ended at a very pracitcal 50 bucks and some change :D