Monday, November 26, 2012

pre-Thanksgiving shopping

Yup, I'm retroactively posting my online sprees again :) Anyways, I actually completely forgot about them. One purchase has even arrived and I'm already using it. Purchases were mainly from Beauty.com and one came from Amazon.com

So first was this Bliss FatGirlSlim Treatment Kit for USD38. I've always wanted to try Bliss's FatGirlSlim range but somehow never seemed to go through with the purchase till now. This kit is pretty good what with it containing the travel-friendly 2 oz versions of the FatGirlSlim cream, FatGirlSlim scrub and FatGirlSleep as well as the Bliss Body Simulator.



I had a $10 off $40 purchase and used it on this and a travel version of ColorScience's SPF 30 Sunforgettable Mineral Powder Sun Protection orb.



Total spent was $50. I've already received this order which shipped along with my F21 Vets Day gets, Amazon.com Tarte haul and drugstore.com GNC purchases.

At the beginning of November, I had a Beauty.com FnF 20% off email-only promo which I used on getting the full size of the Bliss FatGirlSlim which retails for $32 but I paid $25.60.....



.....and FatGirlSleep, which is 6 bucks more pricey than the day version but I paid $30.40 after 20% off.....



..... as well as this CARGO Fresh Face Complexion Kit in Medium/Beige that I had been contemplating getting for the past month.....



I'd heard rave reviews on the blu_ray™ HD powder, which is in shade 30, that comes in this set and it's full-size too. Plus, the powder alone costs $32 and this set was $42 sans discount. It also comes with a full-size of their OneBase foundation/concealer in the shade #25 which on its own retails for $27, a travel-size of the blu_ray™ Activating Face Primer as well as a travel-size bronzer in medium. All in all, it's a really good kit to get what with 2 full size products in it. After the 20%, the kit costs $33.60. That's a really good deal, pat on the back, me :D

And lastly, my Amazon.com order which was for a BeautyBlender and BlenderCleanser Combo set consisting of 2 BeautyBlender sponges and a full-size bottle of the BlenderCleanser.



I'll admit I have been wanting to buy this for years now but could never bring myself to spend so much on a makeup sponge :D These are really expensive retailing at $39.95 for this set. I got it off of Amazon for $23.55 - SCORE!

Since I wanted free shipping, I topped up my order with these Van Gogh bookmarks that cost me $1.50 for a set of 12.



I think I've mentioned before that I'm a huge fan of Van Gogh's works so I was excited to find these at such a deal and that would bring my total just over the $25 minimum I needed for free shipping :D. Total spent at Amazon.com was $25.05, hehehe.

Ok, so really, it's no wonder I had nothing to buy during Black Friday, I have practically purchased whatever I wanted prior to that :)