Saturday, November 24, 2012

still liking the 'mature' men

Right now it's the pre-qualifying show for the Brazilian Grand Prix 2012 and I'm watching it on SkySports F1 and I have to say I am developing quite a crush on former WDC, Damon Hill. Damon's (hehehe, I'm pretending I know him on a familiar level) now one of the presenters for the SkySports F1 coverage. As a former F1 driver, he's very qualified to be trackside gabbing about all things Formula 1. And every week that I've been watching him do his job, I'm more and more liking him :D He's a good-looker that one. Of course, Damon's not my first older guy crush in F1. Back in 2009 I blogged about the inaugural Singapore Grand Prix and mentioned how I'm a big fan of Martin Whitmarsh. But now, Martin has to compete with Damon for my complete affections, lol