Monday, January 11, 2010

kindle-ing the fire

I've been going on a Kindle buying binge. Since my first purchase of Legacy and Pretty In Plaid, I have further paid for 4 memoirs and a chick lit. Retail Hell by Freeman Hall, Crystal Renn's Hungry: A Young Model's Story of Appetite, Ambition and the Ultimate Embrace of Curves, Where's My F*king Latte? by Mark Yoshimoto Nemcoff, Cindy Guidry's The Last Single Woman In America and last but not least, Lauren Conrad's L.A. Candy.

I'm still feeling a bit wary of the fact that I'm paying for digital content but I'm slowly getting over the hangup I have about not being to physically hold the books. I find that I really do enjoy reading electronic versions and I definitely can't complain about the delivery time which is basically as fast as your Internet connection allows. And because of this, I can easily foresee Kindle being the undoing of me.