Sunday, January 31, 2010

i have a date tonight

So, I got a phone call at 6:43 AM from my sister telling me not to make any plans because tonight I'm going on a double date with her, her husband and a mystery person.

We're going to go watch Avatar which I was planning on doing anyway. I actually have no idea what the movie's about really but well it nearly became the highest grossing movie of all time didn't it? So there must be something great about it, right? Anyways, the mystery person isn't so mystery at all. My sister is transparent.....my date is the only main man in my life - my nephew! I'm sooooo excited! LOL! Well, I haven't seen him since December and I miss him and my two nieces like crazy. Can't wait!

NOTE:
Just realized, my sister really loves to give me early morning calls, it's kinda rude isn't it? Good thing I'm an early riser, anyways, even on Sundays :P