Tuesday, August 3, 2010

me and UPS, we got an issue

I have a boatload of stuff waiting for me at my Oregon addy. Ok, boatload is my way of exaggerating but there's a bunch of my new stuff awaiting shipment and I do want them shipped. But they are all caught in limbo because UPS is doing their damndest to NOT deliver the last of my packages ASAP.

My KMart/Sears and eBay spare lamp are waiting on my Vince Camuto wedges and although it's been in Oregon since Friday, UPS seemed not to be too bothered to send it out on Monday. Instead, it's only today that I see the package is out for delivery. What the hell were they waiting one whole working day to do?

Sigh, I hope to God that this Rue La La package gets accepted today and is immediately updated to my comGateway account so I can just get my stuff out already. If I can process them today, I'll be able to get 'em latest by next Tuesday. Considering that DHL does not deliver on weekends. I really want those shoes, I'm even starting to feel desperate for them. Please, please, please let all go smoothly so I can have ALL my goodies when I'm in Homeland!

UPDATE (04/08/2010):
So UPS finally delivered my Rue La La package yesterday and a coupla hours later, comGateway updated my account to reflect the new arrival thus I immediately completed all the necessary steps to get my stuff shipped out Homeland-bound which costs me USD99.90. Hmmm, I guess that is quite a bit to spend on shipping but I figure there's five packages in total (KMart, Sears, Rue La La - Vince Camuto wedges, Gilt - Mario Badescu and eBay - spare Epson S7 lamp) so perhaps that's pretty much reasonable. Since my timezone is about 8 hours ahead, I doubt the stuff will be arriving before the weekend so it's most likely coming through Tuesday at the latest. Which is fine, as long as they get to me before I leave for Workland on Wednesday. I have no idea why the need to possess those Edon wedges is escalating at an alarming rate. And I do want to give my new white slim fit pants a whirl.