Thursday, August 19, 2010

where are all my torrent angels?

Yes, yes and one more yes (and don't think dirty - or is it just me?). I am admitting point blank that I do, occasionally, use torrent sites to get a jump on my fave TV shows. I mean, how else am I supposed to watch all the shows that I read about online? Not everything shown on US TV ever reaches beyond their shores so there are times I have to turn to my dirty lil torrent sites to get my TV fix.

But somehow, they are not helping me get my Rachel Zoe hit. I mean, besides the first epi, which was delivered promptly, I have not been able to get the second episode and now that the third epi has aired, I dunno when the torrent will be out (if at all).

Therefore I have resorted to Youtube for my "The Rachel Zoe Project" fix. As much as I'm highly appreciative of the person who uploaded the 5 part breakdown of epi 2, I still wish I could find the torrent file for this episode. Nonetheless, 5 part-ers is better than none so through Keepvid.com, I'm downloading the episode and will queue them up in VLC so they play as one contiguous file.

Aside from that, the summer TV shows I am addicted to are The Good Guys (totally hilarious), Huge, Scoundrel (kinda crushing on Logan but not Cal - shows how nicely Patrick Flueger plays the twins), Dark Blue (am completely and totally in love with Logan Marshall-Green's character Dean Bendis; my obsession with emotionally inaccessible guys continues *rolls eyes*), Hells Kitchen, Pretty Little Liars (I kinda have a girl crush on Lucy Hale), Make It Or Break It (I like gymnastics), Rookie Blue (man, that Swarek is a hottie), Rizzoli and Isles (I like the two female leads - more so Rizzoli than Isles) and Haven (if it's about the weird, I'm usually interested).

Oh, and I've also been watching the second season of Jersey Shore *sheepish grin*. Ok, I find Vinny cute - especially when he's wearing his dorky glasses. And since we're being honest, Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami has also been on my TV rotation. What can I say, in my defense, summer TV no-mans-land is to blame!