Thursday, August 5, 2010

OMG, drama, drama and.....a lil less drama

I have been eagerly anticipating the first episode of season 3 of The Rachel Zoe Project. And it was completely worth the wait! I can't believe it, the shenanigans that was going on and I am a bit saddened by the events.


I knew about Taylor Jacobsen leaving the Rachel Zoe team but I always figured it was due to creative differences rather than anything else. It never crossed my mind that it had anything to do with mismanagement of company assets. I thought Taylor just finally couldn't wait for Rachel to move her on and up from her styling associate gig and left to do her own thing. And I do feel a pinch of betrayal on Rachel's part.

On the other hand, it is super great to see Brad rising to the occasion. I love Brad and it was great to see him excited to be made Rachel's new styling director. I was nervous for him to pull off the Harper's Bazaar shoot and am so happy he did. And it went on without so much as a whinge that we would have definitely heard if Taylor was on set.

Overall, a riveting first epi and now I'm having RZ withdrawal symptoms. I simply can't wait for next week's epi - it's the beginning of award's season!