Friday, December 3, 2010

talk about impulse buy

Sometimes I do wonder how it happens. How I end up spending hundreds of dollars in a blink of an eye. One phone call and suddenly I'm the owner of a 64GB 3G + Wifi Apple iPad. Hehe.

I know, I can see the slow Apple conversion going on. I am seriously liking my hand-me-down iPhone and had been thinking about getting the gen 4 but it looks like I have an iPad instead.

I'm a lil stunned by the purchase since I actually had no inclination to owning an iPad - despite it being Oprah's number one favourite pick :D But the deed is done and my sis has my iPad in hand so I guess I join the ranks of iPad owners :P

My sis was attending the launch of the 3G iPad back in Homeland. Being an AMEX platinum cardmember she got to go to the pre-launch and get her hands on one before the rest of the masses. She already owns the latest iPad and has been trying to get me on board as well but I have been resistent or just non-committal about it. Not as non-committal as I thought I guess, hehe.

The great thing about this is that I get the iPad for practically the same price as its being sold in the States. After forex conversion it costs USD830. AND the most stupendous thing about this purchase is.....it's on a 12-month interest free payment plan! WOOHOO!

Hmmm, I kinda don't know what I'm dong with an iPad :P