Saturday, July 7, 2012

doing something about it


Ok, I spent 10 minutes moping about my laptop strap then I decided to google to see if I could get a replacement. And it led me to Etsy.com where I found this great seller, ValueBel$Plus. I looked at the inventory and decided to get 2 straps instead of just the one!

First one I chose is this cute silver chain strap. This was $13.99.
I figure if I'm replacing the strap I lost, I might as well customize the look. I think this chain strap will look gorgeous with my RM MAC laptop bag.

I also got the cross body strap below as the proper replacement for the bag. This strap looks pretty similar to what I lost. The best part is it retails for $8.99.
I got both shipped directly to Homeland for $11.32. Total spent was $34.30. Did I really want to be spending money on this? No. But am I glad I have choices now? Resounding YES!.

DISCLAIMER: Images are directly from ValueBelt$Plus and do not belong to moi!