Thursday, July 12, 2012

i had my suspicions


Well, I'm going to be an aunt....for the fourth time ;)

My eldest sis just told all of us she's about 6 weeks preggers today. Luckily for me when my other sis was BBM-ing me about it, I was at home for lunch. My reaction after it sunk in was to burst into wracking sobs. I managed to get myself under control by the time my eldest sis called me to tell her news. Now that I've had a bit of a cry about it, I'm feeling better. I don't guarantee this is the one and only time I'll be shedding tears but maybe when the baby comes, I'll have no reason to be sad/upset any more.

Please God, I just pray for you to wash away my ill-feelings towards my brother-in-law and the choices my sister has made. It's her life, her decisions, let her live them and give me peace from them. I just want to be happy for her, not ambivalent.