Monday, July 16, 2012

with age comes.....


Weird health ailments :D Ok, so this is something I've been "suffering" from for about a year now. Actually, I can't even begin to diagnose the real cause - it's either I pulled a muscle on my upper right butt cheek OR I have a pinched nerve in that spot.

What I do know is that it is a pain in the butt. Literally AND figuritively. Tres annoying. I may not know what's the actual cause of the pain but I do know how I got it. Believe it or not, this injury came about because of climbing in and out of SUVs.

Yup, you read that right. I first experienced the pain when I was climbing into the company Lexus 450 and imagine my surprise (not to mention pain) when I felt a sharp searing pull/pinch in my right butt cheek! So I admit, I usually don't step on that lil platform before getting in, I like to just get to the top step. That platform's flimsy!

Anyways, every now and then, more so now than then, I feel the sharp pinch. Sometimes even when I'm walking. I've tried massage but the relief is very brief. Don't get me started on balms - hot, cold, creams, gels, plasters - I've tried 'em. To very little success - the pain comes back.

There's really nothing I can/am doing about it now other than coming on here to complain about it. Perhaps if I find some permanent solution, I'll get back to ya :D