Wednesday, July 11, 2012

third times the charm


After traipsing around the city to every Lioele store and beauty counter (okay, so I exaggerated a tad), I finally got my hands on the Beyond The Solution BB Cream! W00t, w00t!



It cost me $14.40. This Lioele outlet had more interesting products than the bigger first store I went to when I got the powder compact. I was trying to restrain myself from getting the pore clarifying stuff :D

Ok, ok, I know I've gotten TONS of face makeup products. It's all in the name of research, I tell ya! Hehe, however I justify it, I am conscious of the fact I've gotten a gajillion stuff and I am making strides into actually using the products I've gotten.

Currently I'm using the ELF Tinted Moisturiser SPF15 in Honey, ELF All Over Cover Stick in Honey, ELF Studio Pencil Concealer and Brush in Fair (I combine the two concealers) and set it with the ELF Mineral Concealer in Warm. I will then dust on some ELF Mineral Foundation in Warm and set everything with a once-over using the Lioele powder. I then spray on the ELF Studio Makeup Mist & Set. Next I swipe on some Revlon Lip Butter in Cherry Tart and then use my ELF Studio Matte Lip Pencil in Coral to offset the redness. Hmmm, all typed out it seems rather excessive, hehehe. But I swear the results are very natural :D