Friday, July 6, 2012

F21 BOGO July Haul


Can't really say this will be the last BOGO F21 haul for this month since they extended it after Independence Day. I was squeezing in a buy before the promo was ending but yesterday I find that they re-opened the promo after their July 4th one ended. I saw two tops I wanted and am waiting for other stuff to catch my interest :D On to the items I got in my latest F21 purchase.



The main item I wanted was the pale pink scallop cardigan. I was also really in the mood for neutrals hence why there's so much white and beige hues. The only 'radical' item is the tiered retro shift dress. For some reason the pattern and color combo just attracted me so I went for it. I think mainly cos I have this Carl Hiaasen book set in the Florida Keys and there was a flamingo on the cover which led me to thinking about birds of paradise - the flower - and from that rather wacky train of thought came the desire to get the dress :D I also really like the other patterned dress that I got; the abstract print dress. It reminds me of an impressionist print - ooh I'm going all artsy pretentious, hehehe. And I totally love the oval rhinestone ring I picked up as my round-up purchase. For $4.80, it looks like one of those Amrita Singh pieces I usually see on HauteLook.

My total came up to $52.77.