Thursday, July 19, 2012

w00t, w00t! 6pm.com has shipped!


And that truly says it all. Okay, I'll try not to go w00t, w00t, ever again, LOL. No promises though!

After the billing addy debacle, I waited and waited for some kind of resolution either way and I just got my email shipment confirmation! My items shipped on yesterday and I'm guessing they used expedited 1-Day shipping cos the stuff is already in Portland and will be delivered by 3 pm today, Pacific time of course :D

This means that both my credit cards are good to go at 6pm.com. And man, do I have a couple more pairs of shoes I have my eye on. I'm done buying cheapie pleather shoes - my Dolce Vita For Target shoes have had to be repaired twice and the Cynthia Rowley For Target wedges have started to peel. I'm only doing leather shoes from this point on. Unless it's fabric of course, hehehe.

Which leads to the next lust item. These Fitzwell Shona flats in black nappa.



OMG, would these not be the perfect complement to the BCBGMaxAzria Quilted Large Satchel?!?!?! It is a lil on the pricier side at $62.99 but that quilting looks totally worth it! Totes gorgeoussss!

Then there are these totally cute Betsey Johnson suede pumps - the Maye in blush suede.



Now these shoes are a total steal at $35.99! I don't think I'll end up with them though since I'm waiting a lil while longer before I make another buy from 6pm.com and since there's only 1 pair left in the inventory that's my size, I'm thinking the shoes will not be waiting for me till I'm ready :P

And lastly we have these Sperry Topsider's which is the A/O Pump by Jeffrey. These are priced the same as the Fitzwell Shona at $62.99.



I know some people think the Sperry Topsider heels look weird but I find them tres attractive :D Something about the marriage of boat shoes and heels make me want them, lol.

Anyways, the one I most definitely, without a doubt am getting is the Fitzwell shoes. The others are just in the list for fun. Unless of course the price goes down a lil more than they will be up for some serious consideration :D

DISCLAIMER:
All images screen capped from 6pm.com - my new online shopping haven du jour