Saturday, July 13, 2013

hauling Cotton On - home decor et al

I'm a HUGE fan of Cotton On's kitschy decor store Typo. I usually want a lot of things from the store but like I've mentioned before, the things are rather pricey.....until they go on sale that is - that's when the rock bottom prices make me go nuts wanting to snap up everything :D

Am currently in the process of redecorating my room back in Homeland. Yes, I still live with my parents when I go back there - what's the point of having your own place if you're not even there to live in it? Anyways, I've decided that my attic room will have a black and white decor which is the reason most of the stuff I got were in those hues. I'm going for a classic English country style. I haven't gotten round to it yet but I'm gonna get the white Hemnes daybed, the Musken 2 door/3 drawer white wardrobe and the Koppang/Hemnes 3-drawer white dresser all from Ikea.

Ok, on to the typo stuff. Although I haven't decided on a desk, I got some office supply items. Since the theme was white and the stuff was cheap, I got these old wire style desk tray, magazine holder and pen cup.....


And also these old school/retro style stapler and scissors.....


Also bought this lovely baroque mirror.....


This absolutely adorable cuckoo clock.....


These cute yet functional building blocks calendar


And the last of the stuff I could find images of on Cotton On are these silicon heart-shaped cupcake moulds.


These next few things I got off of various pinterest boards but all pinned from the Cotton On site. I got this white birdcage shelf.....


A decorative but functional tea for one set like below but in black.....


And a monster alarm clock in black.


I'd say the most expensive thing was the cupcake moulds. The rest of the stuff were all under 10 bucks. That's defintely an absolute deal right there :)

DISCLAIMER:
All images are from Cotton On's site or pinned from the Cotton On site, I own none of them.