Friday, January 27, 2012

watched an epi of 90210 and.....

ended up cutting my hair off. Again.

I have no idea why I always make decisions to chop off my own hair when I watch 90210. At first I just thought I'd lop off my fringe. After that got done, then I looked at my elbow length hair and just got sick of it. So I tied up my hair into a ponytail and took a scissors to 'em. Here's a rather crappy shot of the before pic. I call it Zlena's pre 90210 hair:


Here is the results after spending a good ten minutes lopping off the back. This is, of course, Zlena's post 90210 hair:


That's a shot of me a couple of days later when I was trying to make sure my hair was at least symmetrical in the front. I was going for a long in the front, shorter at the back do. In theory, something people would call the reverse mullet, I guess.

I'm quite satisfied with the job I did. I think if I really wanted my hair to have more body, I'd have to go to the salon to get it shaped properly :D But I'm good for now, nobody has pointed out my hack job as overtly disastrous so I guess this qualifies as a successful DIY attempt!

On a seperate note, the reason there is suddenly a slew of posts today is cos I'm procrastinating. My company kickoff getaway is next weekend. I have a couple of presentations to complete but I feel so lazy to go through data and come up with summaries so I'm taking Saturday off and buckling down the day after. Hopefully :D