Sunday, January 1, 2012

hi 2012!

So here we are, on the cusp of a brand spanking new year! I think for the past couple of years I have avoided making declarative new year resolutions after failing quite a few of my 2009 items. I've learned my lesson, new year or not, everyday is a time of change. You don't need to begin a fresh start at the birth of a new year, Change is just something that should be done when you feel it's right. It's the idea of a "blank slate" that has people clamouring to turn the corner in a new year. To me, you make your own blank slate - it can be whenever you feel like it. Don't wait for change to happen, make change happen for you. If there's anything that 2011 has taught us, it should be that :D

But anyways, I'll still throw in my 2 cents of what I'd like this year. I hope that I achieve all that I want to achieve this year. I hope we don't encounter too much more natural devastations, I think the world as a whole deserves a break from all that was thrown at us in 2011. And I guess my last hope is that I find what I'm looking for, whatever that may be.