Monday, September 24, 2012

might be the end of the road.....

I dunno why but my order at F21 is still reading as PENDING. It's been some time already so I'm wondering if they've finally caught on again that I've been fraudulently putting my billing address as the Portland addy, lol. I admit, I've been cheating but it's not like they never received the monies from all my transactions! If they've truly wised up then it means my F21 shopping sprees will essentially be over. Sad :(

On a totally unrelated note, I am feeling like shit today. This year has been relatively illness-free for me till I caught a cold yesterday and it's making me feel rundown this morning. Sucks! I thought I could carry my good health till the end of the year but it's done now. The only thing I can do right now is hope I can beat this bug before it becomes a full-blown monster :D Ooh, since we're talking health, I also thought I might note compression socks really do help to alleviate numbness/pins and needles and/or improve blood circulation. I'm slightly amazed how having really tight socks on actually increases blood flow instead of constricts it. Weird!

Oh, might as well have a lil Kimi bit. Am too lazy to write an entirely seperate post on the Singapore GP so will just do an addendum of sorts in this one, hehehe. Well, what can be said really, aside from the fact that generally the Singapore GP is a dead boring race in terms of on track action if no SC are involved, that Marina Bay circuit just doesn't really bring out the best in the Iceman. He always tends to have forgettable races here. Not to say he didn't perform relatively well to secure that 6th place after qualifying 12th on saturday but in all fairness, he did have a spot of good luck with quite a number of cars who were in front of him retiring due to mechanical issues or driver error. Nonetheless, he kept his own nose clean so that really does and should count for something. And as it stands, with Hamilton's completely unfortunate retirement whilst leading the race, Kimi maintains his third position standing in the WDC race. Of course, FAlonso keeps scoring points but I'm hoping some bad luck will bestow itself upon him soon - he's ALWAYS too lucky in general, sooooooooo, so annoying!