Saturday, September 15, 2012

moi <- satisfied customer ;)


My ebay purses arrived in timely fashion, truly pays off to pay extra for faster shipping. That $30 extra was worth every penny. I still marvel at how the whole concept of online shopping works - it's just so absolutely fantastic how I can buy something from halfway around the world and in a matter of 4-5 days, it's in my home. Ok, fine, I don't have the purses in hand since their in Homeland but my sis/boss is coming up to Workland this tuesday so I'm hoping other sis will manage to slip in my 2 purses along with her. I asked for one but am hoping both will make it :)

As per my usual M.O, I got my sis to take some pics of my new purchases. The first one is the Chanel-esque classic flap diamond quilt wallet-on a-chain.



Gosh, that quilting looks so puffy, makes me want to take a bite out of it, hehehe. Looking at it, it's definitely taken the sting out of missing out on the Love Moschino purse.

The Balenciaga motor-inspired trifold long wallet also look satisfyingly great. I am glad I got it in midnight blue instead of going black/grey. I'm truly in love with the aesthetics of this one.



I just can't figure out why my favourite part is the buttoned card compartment. I just love the fact that it's there. And there's plenty of slots. I am amassing a ridiculous amount of member cards so with this purse they'll all fit. And the two ID card slots - love that too. This way I can put my drivers' license in one and my ID in the other.

My sis says the craftsmanship is done really well. I'm very happy about that. Maybe the only snafu is the fact that on the inside of one of the slots in the motor purse, there's a tag that reads "Made in China". I'd be okay with that if the eBay ad did not say it's made in Korea. Lol. I decided not to make a stink out of that when I gave my eBay feedback, overall I'm more statisfied by my whole experience to let something rather insignficant affect the rating.

Sigh, I hope I get both my new purses next week. So excited!