Saturday, September 29, 2012

woohoo! f21 finally shipped!

So my EXTRAFIFTY F21 order finally shipped! I think they were having trouble gathering the stuff and that's why it took so long. On a similar note, the site is having a FALLFIFTY promo which is valid on their sales section but this time around there's nowt interesting. I have my eye on a 2 blouses in their regular section but will hold off on them, nice as they are :)



I've been slightly obsessed with amassing clothing in mint green and mustard plus that mint top is in a peplum style which is on trend for this year. Not that they are both not nice regardless of the fact these hues are what Spring/Summer 2012 was all about.

I've also got USD15 and USD10 credit from Beauy.com but have to spend $75 and above or $40 and above respectively. I do have some things in mind but since I'm trying to save for a Cambridge Batchel, I'm thinking I can do without for now and simply wait till the site has a 20% discount in the future. I will be getting something from the site once October rolls around and frees up my Drugstore.com dollars for use. I've roughly $19.xx available and I'm gonna get myself another jar of the BareMinerals Pure Transformation Night Treatment powder. I'm sorta liking wearing the powder to bed, lol. In terms of what it's supposed to be doing, I really don't have a clue if it is doing what it says it's supposed to be doing. There's a tongue twister for ya :) Alls well as long as I don't break out.

Anyways, off now. Toodles!