Wednesday, September 12, 2012

quilted triumvirate complete!


It started with the BCBGMaxAzria Large Quilted Satchel gotten from 6pm.com. Next came the Chanel 2.55-inspired diamond quilt wallet-on-a-chain through eBay seller, whosbag11. And the final piece to complete the triumvirate of diamond quilt leathery goodness, we have the Steve Madden Tipy, another 6pm.com alum!



My 10% off bonus finally came through on 6pm.com so I got to use it for the shoes. It was selling for $64.99 but with 10 percent off, I got them for $58.49. The RRP is $79.95. I know this wasn't as great a savings as the Steve Madden Kwilted I got for my sis last month but I think this style will fit me better because of the gathered elastic on the sides (which I erroneously mentioned was on the back in that earlier post I did).

I also got the SkullCandy Ink'd Mic'd (2011) in a pink\black combo. I love the impulse pair, the titan earbuds, I got off of Rue La La earlier this year and just thought that this girlier pair would be a great alternate. This one has an on-line mic, control switch, and volume control so would definitely be great to use with my iPhone.



The RRP for these earbuds is $39.95 but they were marked down to $12.50. With my 10 percent off, I paid $11.25 for these. Sometime in early August it was actually going for $10.50 or something so I definitely ended up paying a lil bit more but it's better that I waited to get it together with the shoes.

Lastly, as I wanted to feel that I'm fully utilizing my 10 percent discount, I decided to give myself a budget of about USD100 to make the wait and purchase worth it. So I scoured around to find what else I could get. I put some bags in the cart, some shoes, some apparel but in the end decided to settle on these black flatform-ish leather sandals from Charles By Charles David.



These are called Theory and the RRP is $95.00 but they were marked down to a lowly USD34.99. With my discount it went down to $31.39.

So total came to a lil over my $100 budget at $101.23. I wasn't too pleased to be a buck 23 over but the alternative was getting shoes that I wasn't as keen on as the Theory wedges so I swallowed my dissatisfaction and just got the purchase done. I'm having them shipped to my Portland addy but won't get them shipped Homeland anytime soon. Will wait it out tll October when i have somedrugstore.com dollars to make use of and I get something off of them.

DISCLAIMER:
Images do not belong to me and were screencapped from 6pm.com.