Tuesday, September 25, 2012

still trying

So the F21 order I placed last week on Forever21.com still hasn't gone through yet but I decided to make another one just now, hehehe!

The site was having a code for free shipping on orders with a $21 minimum purchase so I figured I would just take a look around. I had chosen this dark navy blazer a couple of days ago but wasn't too keen to check it out just yet considering it wasn't on sale or anything. Been looking for a blazer in this shade for awhile to complete my neutral shades blazer collection, lol.


Well it became discounted today! Part of F21's daily flash deals, the blazer received a temporary 21% off of its RRP of $29.80. So I got it for $23.54. Hopefully both my orders will go through. It would really suck if I can't get my stuff :(

DISCLAIMER:
Image screen capped off of Forever21.com.

UPDATE (27/09/2012):
Okay, maybe F21 is still a viable shopping option. My blazer has shipped, I got a tracking number for it. My other order, however, is still showing up as NEW. I think some of the items I got are now OOS or something to that effect and they are trying to figure out how to complete my order maybe? I dunno, really. What I do know is F21 is still a go.....