Wednesday, September 5, 2012

it's weird how i'm disappointed with kimi's 6th podium


I'm truly feeling bummed. I mean, the guy has been away from open wheel racing for 2 years and made a comeback to F1 racing in changed conditions and is now defying expectations by being a legitimate contender for the WDC in fourth, a measly point behind 3rd placed Mark Webber - who has had two race wins!

And therein lies the dissatisfaction. I am pleased as punch Kimi is on the podium for the fourth time in a row I think but I want a win already! I mean sub-par Jenson Button gets to win TWICE?!?!?! Webber gets TWO wins?!?!?! It's damn frustrating!!!!!

God Almighty, it is not that I'm ungrateful for all his podiums and the consistency and reliability Kimi Raikkonen has been showing thus far and I pray VERY hard that that will continue ad infinitum. It's just, it would really make the year of a whole lotta people out there if Kimi was able to get at least two wins this year and continue his podium scroing runs to beat the entire field to the WDC on his comeback year. I will be eternally happy if we could even out the score on Kimi's F1 career with another WDC as he has previously been robbed of TWO in 2003 and 2005 due to reliabilty issues. Also, who knows what all that stuff was during the Ferrari years but he certainly did not deserve that after all the McLaren heartbreak. Therefore, in his second coming of the Iceman, please allow him to get at least one more WDC. He's due at least that much. Thanks.

Annnnnddd thus ends the crazy dialogue with God :D