Sunday, March 15, 2009

if i could say thank you in a thousand languages

But I only know a few and am iffy on the spelling so instead of butchering someone else's language, I will just stick to good ol' English.

A big, ginormous, grateful THANK YOU to all the beautiful and wonderful people in my life who have been calling/texting/facebooking me non-stop to wish moi a happy birthday! I know for some the long-distance call was costly but it made me extremely happy to hear from you!

Some prezzies received from the beautiful and awesome people I know

I also want to say that ALL the important persons in my life (you know who you are!), remembered and I am so touched and feel so blessed. I may not show it all the time but I do love all of you with all of my heart and miss you guys more often than I say.

So, just, THANK YOU ALL, for being who you are and blessing my life with your presence!