Thursday, March 12, 2009

this just affirms it

I KNEW MY FEAR OF THEM WAS JUSTIFIED AND COMPLETELY RATIONAL!!!!! "Monster Crocodile" Bites Girl's Head Off! SEE! They are abominable creatures. And it's an unprovoked attack. And seriously, how sick that it ate/bit off just the head and left the rest of the body intact, so to speak. UUGGHHH! I'm just so disgusted and sorry for the poor lil girl.

But really, all this is simply another turn of fate and act of God, whatever the motivations might be! I guess if you believe in any religion, or any higher being for that matter, these are the kind of things that you wonder why it happens but have to understand that it is just part of a bigger picture. It's gruesome and horrible but so are many other things in life and not everything can be rosy. I guess in some ways I believe there needs to be a bad to all the good, the yin yang concept. It's just sad.....