Sunday, October 24, 2010

when i get chatty.....

.....it seems there's no stop to it :D

I don't really have anything of note to talk about in this post. Maybe I am feeling so psyched having my Asus that I am finding a lot of excuses to use it and what better way than to natter on and on about frivolous things through the typing up of a blog post.

What shall I randomly talk about. Oh yea, I got this tin of Harrods Clotted Cream Strawberry biscuits and I must say they are divine. Really tasty. I didn't buy 'em but my sis handed off her tin to me since she was going back to Homeland and didn't want to bring it back with her. I'm posting a pic of it so I can immortalize the biccies on my blog forever, ever, ever......


Hmmm, I never did get around to saying anything about my Epson S7 projector that I got in August. Well, I've been using it quite sporadically. Mainly I get it out on Friday night and I'll use it throughout the weekend. Usually its to surf the net and watch my TV shows. Yup, you read that right. I hook up my projector so I can be all indulgent and have my whole living room wall transformed into a giant computer screen :D Makes the online shopping experience soooooooo much more satisfying. And why wouldn't it? You can see the clothes/bags/shoes details in all of its big screen glory. And reading the gossip sites is much better when projected on a white wall. I even use it to read my PDF mags and eBooks, hehe. Don't believe the awesomeness? Let me post a pic to illustrate.....and I'm throwing in a screenshot of Lee DeWyze standing in front of the AI judges after singing his version of Shania Twain's You're Still The One to boot.


Yup, I watched reruns of AI Season 9 on my projector so I can see Lee DeWyze in a quite life-size size :D *Sigh* That "aww, schucks" smile is just too precious. Looks like the Lee DeWyze crush is still alive and well. I have been listening to his single Sweet Serendipity over and over and over again these past few days. I was a bit meh the first 2 times I listened but then I really got into the song. It is really catchy and I love the chorus. His voice also sounds really good on this. Very, very intrigued to listen to the full album that is being released November 16 if I'm not mistaken.

Aside from that, I have been trying to catch up on my TV shows but it seems I'm really running behind and have 2 weeks worth of multiple series queued up. But I wasn't in the mood today after coming back from a pizza lunch so instead I watched the Bruce Willis movie RED. Soooooo good. I love it and the best one was John Malkovich. He plays paranoid soooo well. Loved it! There is this one sequence where Bruce Willis's character is being chased down by this CIA agent and the car he is driving is spun around and as its spinning the driver side door pops open and Bruce Willis calmly steps out of A MOVING, SPINNING vehicle - barely avoiding getting clipped by the car door when it spins to complete a rotation - and starts shooting at the CIA's car. And Helen Mirren was sexy as hell toting around all those machine guns!

Ok, I'm quite tired, been mucho chatty and I'm facing a bit of a brain drain. So I'm just gonna post a pic of my 9 year old cat, Chomsky, for fun. Not named after Noam Chomsky in any way.


Isn't she a cutie? I've actually never seen a cat with orange eyes before her. Some people might think it's a bit of a creepy combo what with the black fur and the orange eyes but she's such a sweetheart. And anyways, she's a cross Persian breed, how can a fluffy all-black ball of fur with orange eyes be scary?

I love to scratch her belly and under her neck till she just can't take it anymore and either starts scratching at my hand to stop the pleasure-torture (sounds weird but that's what it looks like, as if she wants more but can't take it, lol) or she tries to bite me to get me to stop or both. I sometimes just keep going to see my threshold of pain to endure her scratches. Her claws are sharp! And we don't believe in declawing. She's been having issues with some ear mites and I keep rubbing on the Front Line and it gets better but the next time I go home, she's got them again. We let her roam around and I think the company she keeps are rather shady types, lol.

Isn't it cute how she looks like she's walking while holding my mum's hand? And that shot of her peeking from behind my mom's skirt is just too cute. Ok, seriously missing her smell, right now. Gonna chill and maybe watch some Dexter or SOA. LOL, those shows are really far from chill :)