Sunday, October 31, 2010

it's yay for spiegel

Yes, it is a yay for my Spiegel order. I did have to email them for an order status update but the point is - the order went through! This means I get my stuff soon-ish but only pay for them in January 2011. Yippee! I love when I can shop and pay later. Though since my local currency is actually stronger than the US dollar right now, the credit card forex rates are the lowest they've ever been so it would actually benefit me to pay now instead of later. This is assuming that the US dollar rebounds before January of course :)

Anyways, this means I can wait till after 6 November to get the other 5 Newport News stuff I wanted. Ok, yes, I'm still not done clothes shopping. I can't help it if there are still clothes out there that are calling out to me! They WANT me to buy them. I know that came off as crazy, hehehe.

Ooh, aside from that, my KMart, Walmart, Newport News, Chloe sunnies and Amazon stuff has arrived in Homeland so double, triple, quadruple Woohoos! I am so psyched! My family will be coming up for a visit this coming Saturday so I can get some of my stuff then. I'm still trying to pick and choose the items I want to see first. I just know I want my Nature's Cure acne system so I can see if it really works. I'm having really hard-to-get-rid-of blemishes and its truly annoying how slathering lightening moisturiser diligently morning and night is not giving me faster results. I can see a difference but not fast enough.

I am aware that the pills could not work for me as they did/do for many others but like I mentioned before, I am willing to try them out for 2 months to give them a fair shake. I am hoping the system will work for me. If not, I'll just maintain my current regime, which appears to be working, and hope for the best till I can get my hands on my Clarisonic Plus as well as Jane Iredale compact and Neutrogena cream when I go back to Homeland on the 20th.