Sunday, November 13, 2011

Beauty.com's 20 Off

I got a 20% off discount code from Beauty.com and decided to use it on some Murad stuff.


I have been using the Murad concealer stick and I like it well enough. I am currently using both the Medium and Medium/Dark shade and both are close to finishing. So with the 20% discount, I thought I'd restock the Medium shade as that's the one that's most close to the nub.

Then I decided to give the Murad acne and shine control perfecting primer a go. It is from the Murad Hybrids line. It is supposed to minimize pores while reducing and preventing future breakouts. The shine-controlling cosmetic formula is purported to even and refines skin to create a smooth matte finish. At the discount price of 28 bucks, I figured there was no harm in trying this out. It functions like a BB cream in that one shade fits all. The primer is supposed to colour-correct to your skintone. Hopefully this works as its advertised :)