Thursday, November 3, 2011

hauls of months' past

So I enjoy detailing my online shopping forays but when it comes to having a "viewing party", I tend to procrastinate. Don't get me wrong, i love to do the whole dress up and pose thing, I'm a narcissist that way but I get lazy to do photo edits. That's just a pain in the neck for me. Anyways, it looks like I'm in one of my more hardworking moods :)

First up is the latest F21 haul, my two pants and the black tank alongside my Necessary Objects tweed open front jacket, my gifted blush-hued blazer, Marco Santi Imola peeptoe pumps, Michael Kors Oversized Runway watch and an F21 gold etched cuff. All were bought this year.


I love all my new gets. The Premium Denim flares totally channel Rachel Zoe. I had been thinking of cutting the hem a tad but once I slipped them on wearing my Marco Santi Imola shoes, I completely reversed my decision. It's exactly how RZ would wear them! I love my cuffed hem pants and the belt that came with it. They are perfect for work and are very on trend. The material is high quality too which is more than I expected from Forever 21. Also something I love worn with my Imola pumps. I even love my $3.80 black tank. As you can see, I paired it with both of my pants and it goes fantastically with either or. All of the new F21 stuff is perfect. I also totally love the blush jacket my sister gave me. It's the perfect blush pink shade I've been looking for after I was cruelly denied the Material Girl blazer I had been eyeing from Macys. Yes, they still resist the power of a platinum Amex. Then there's my Chanel-esque open front jacket that I got off of Amazon a couple months' back. I have worn this out a number of times and gotten compliments. It makes me really happy that a lot of people love my 19 dollar jacket. The whole aesthetic is feminine chic. Some accessories I wore to illustrate how I would dress up my monotone cuffed hem ensemble were by using the F21 gold etched cuff and my MK gold bracelet watch. It breaks up the monochrome look with flashes of gold which really makes an already classy look classier IMO :)

Next up, are my Marco Santi Madeleine wedges which are in Homeland. These are just some views my sis took of the shoe with one of her modeling the shoes for me.


I'll be getting my hands on my pretty ballerina-ish shoes this saturday when I head to Homeland. Working at the head office for a week.

Then we have my beautiful, beautiful YSL Sac Biker which I actually have in my possession right now. My second last F21 haul and the Marco Santi Madeleine's are all in Homeland but my YSL Sac Biker and last F21 haul made it up here with my sister when she transited here overnight on her way to the US of A. The pics, taken on my sis's BB Storm, do not do the bag justice.


And of course I'm gonna put up a pic of my Imola pumps. I was hesitant about the height but these shoes are truly comfy and for the price that I got these for, they are such a bargain for a pair of genuine leather shoes. I'm totally happy with my first Sole Society foray. I hope the Madeleine's will be equally as great.


And last but not least, a pic of moi wearing the cheapie tortoiseshell glasses I got off of Forever21. Now, I personally like it but apparently the rest of my family think I'm bonkers for getting these, what more replacing the lenses with prescriptive ones, lol.


So that's it for this edition of haul viewings :) Once I get my other new stuff, I'll do another collective post like this one. Till then.....

P.S:
Just FYI, the pics I took of myself were taken using my company-issued Blackberry Torch. I think the picture quality is pretty decent for a camera phone, no?