Thursday, November 3, 2011

what's this???


A "What's In My Bag?" post! The YSL Sac Biker edition. Hehehe :D

Ok, that first pic musta looked really weird. It's a shot of what's inside my bag but since the bag is really deep, not a lot can really be seen, lol. But a "What's In My Bag?" post wouldn't be a "What's In My Bag?" post if one did not take out the contents of what's in ones' bag, no?


I think the contents (and amount of content) speak for themselves but I'll give a rundown anyway.

  1. 15 " Macbook Pro & case
  2. Spiral-bound yearly planner/notebook (free from insurance company - get it every year)
  3. Bottega Veneta wallet (2010 birthday prez from gal pal group)
  4. iPad & case
  5. iPhone 2G (free from boss when he upgraded to iPhone 4)
  6. Nokia N97
  7. Namecard case
  8. 32GB Kingston thumb drive
  9. Apple earphones
  10. Apple iPad SD card reader connector
  11. BoxWave iPad stylus
  12. Passport & passport holder
  13. Bliss Spa pouch containing my medic kit
  14. 2 pens
  15. Chloe sunnies with case
  16. Biore makeup removing wipes
  17. A pack of tissues
  18. Bliss Lemon & Sage body butter travel size
  19. L'Occitane hand creme for dry skin (lavender scent)
  20. EOS lip balm in mint flavour
  21. Chanel lippie in the shade Escale
  22. Boots Peppermint Field Balm Stick
  23. 2 Dr Scholls Blister Defense stick (note how seriously I take the issue of blistered feet :D)
  24. Clean & Clear Oil Control film sheets
  25. Tide-To-Go pen (quite the clothes saver)
  26. Coin purse with 2 sets of keys inside (bought in Turkey - the purse, not the keys)
  27. Tintamar bag organizer (makes switching bags easier)
  28. Attached YSL pouch currently empty save for the authenticity guarantee cards
  29. Blackberry Torch (not pictured since it's taking the picture)
Gosh, one shy of 30 items, seems kinda crazy when laid out like this. I would like to point out that I could comfortably fit in AND carry an iPad as well as a 15" Macbook Pro in this tote without it looking stuffed to the brim. Case in point, photo below is a picture of the YSL prior to being emptied out.


Oh yea, I guess I forgot to mention that I have a company issued Macbook so I can try my hand at iOS development. Yup, am back to my programming roots now, goodbye database administration. Ok, that's really not the case, I'm still doing the database work on top of researching iOS development.

Anywho, that is what's in my bag :D