Thursday, November 3, 2011

perhaps my next tech gadget won't be a Panasonic DMC-G3.....


I fell in love with the iPhone 4S. I love the gimmick that is Siri. But my main reason for wanting this is because I am completely bowled over by the phone's photo and video capture capabilities - which completely negates the need for a fancy camera if I have my heart set on owning this phone in the immediate future. And the dual core A5 processor and maximum 64GB storage really does help make the decision easier. My last phone purchase was the Nokia N97 two years ago so I'm due for a smartphone upgrade.

My sis is on an extended holiday in the States right this minute and should, hopefully, be around during the time of the release of the iPhone 4S unlocked. I have put in a request for the 64GB version of the iPhone 4S in black. It's RRP is USD849.00. I'm crossing my fingers that I'll be able to have this by the end of this month when my mum and dad come up for a visit and bring it along with them. Of course, this is only a possibility if my sis actually manages to get the phone in the first place.

DISCLAIMER: Images are not mine but were gotten from the Apple Store site.