Thursday, August 18, 2011

anticipating.....Missoni For Target

WOOHOO! My 13th post of the month - this equals my February record, I am slowly getting back on track in regards to blogging, lol. I do realize this is just an audience of one, hehehe.

Anywho, as the title suggest, I am totally stoked for the Missoni For Target collection due to drop on September 13th 2011 and will be on sale up to October 22nd. Even the major Go! International happenings of a few months' back did not elicit much appreciation since I did not even bother getting anything from the reissues. However, this Missoni diffusion line has me in an "I want, I want, I want" tizzy. Everything looks adorable and cool and chic from the clothes to the stationary to the housewares. I even covet the Missoni For Target bicycle! Yup, this collection has a bicycle!

Of course, I can't get the whole collection even if the lil shopaholic (what a total understatement, hehe) in me screams its little heart out. Money is an issue for one, hehehe - oh, to not be beset with money worries, but then again, perhaps I wouldn't be getting the Missoni For Target line and just go directly for the highbrow stuff no? But as I am limited funds-wise, I will have to limit myself to a few choice pieces. As I know I am not the only one madly in love with the collection, I am going to resort to my Cynthia Vincent For Target stalking techniques to ensure I am able to get dibs on the stuff that I want. As of right now, Target.com has not set up the pages just yet but once they do, you can bet I'll have bookmarked 'em for when the collection drops and I can just go for it!

So the items I have my eyes on are basically classic Missoni. Out of the 400 plus (!) items in the collection, I have managed to bring my Missoni lusts down to a very modest 5 items. I am not going to extol the virtues of each product I selected but will instead put up a collage of pics from the Missoni For Target lookbook. It would appear pretty self-explanatory after that :D

Even though I only have the five items in my "most wished for" list, I am likely to limit myself to just the one shoe purchase and am heavily leaning towards the black pumps simply because I have no idea if I am the type who can carry off such a zany print in purple on my feet. Those flats potentially would make my 8.5 sized feet look even larger, bunions and all :D And that first ensemble outfit image, I am not planning on getting the whole thing, just that brown poncho-style cardigan. However much I am coveting the look of that tote, I will most likely forgo it since I am trying to fit into my budget the Linea Pelle Dylan messenger bag I was talking about in my other post.

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait. Let the stalking begin!