Wednesday, June 16, 2010

15dollarstore is a no go :(

So sad. No Necessary Objects blazer after all. Sigh. That blazer and I are just not to be. But on the other hand, the people at 15dollarstore.com are very nice. When I came clean about my card being issued outside the States, they gave me advice on how to make payment in other ways.

However, none of the 3 mentioned options were viable for me hence I had to get them to cancel the order. A bit bummed but I consoled myself by getting some stuff from Walmart.

I decided, after seeing my blazer in person, that I would get another Miley Cyrus + Max Azria blazer and so when I saw that it was restocked online, I just went for it. This is, of course, after I had to cancel my 15dollarstore order. I also figured I'd get this nice-looking hoodie from the Norma Kamali line as well as this grey racerback dress. I love the look of the dress, very laidback yet sleek and the hoodie's design is a departure from normal with the drawstring waist and 4 pockets.


Total with shipping was USD46.91. Took a bit of the sting of disappointment outta the whole AMEX Platinum rejection. On another happier note, my F21 military vest has arrived in Portland. I will await the delivery of this Walmart shipment to arrive to the Oregon addy before having all my stuff DHL-ed to the Homeland.

UPDATE (18/06/2010):
Walmart order on its way! Yay! And I also managed to get my hands on the Kenneth Cole Reaction Tri Fold Patent Clutch/Wallet in Black/Grey for $25 on Amazon.com. It's being prepared for shipping last time I checked. Sigh. 15dollarstore, you were a great shopping find but alas, living outside the US is my folly. Nonetheless, Amazon.com, YOU TOTALLY ROCK!