Tuesday, June 15, 2010

completely frivolous news item

I wish I could say that my crush on Lee DeWyze has abated with the end of the American Idol season but since I've been feeding the obsession, it's not dead quite yet. In the interest of full disclosure (I do have a tendency to use this line a lot on my blog), I actually created a category for him on my Google News page. LOL.

Yes, I'm delving into murky waters but eh, I'm just going with the flow. If that's what I wanna feel, that's what I want to feel. Anyways, I just found it so cute that he's barely out of the show and he's already nominated for a Teen Choice Award for Fave Reality TV Star - Male.

I don't know how exactly the voting process works but if I were a teen in the States, you can bet I'd be voting for him, hehehe. Ok, so I'm being fangirly, sue me.

Just to show that I'm still fans of other AI contestants this season, I will also report that Crystal Bowersox too is nominated for a Teen Choice Award in the same category but for Female reality star. I also saw Lauren Conrad nominated for The Hills which I found weird since she's not even on the show any longer.