Wednesday, June 30, 2010

projections of projectors

Yay! I am sooooo happy! Got my half year bonus and it's great! I was completely skint for the month of June and now I'm going to be solvent! Woohoo!

I had only three dollars and fifty cents to my name yesterday so man, was I relieved salary went in yesterday. And I was worried I wouldn't be able to make my projector purchase this month since I had to dig into the Zlena Projector Fund to cover my daily necessities and was in overdraft of 125 bucks but what with the generous 1.5 months bonus and my shopping around to find a place that will sell me my dream projector for less than expected, I'm able to afford it this month after all.

Initially, I was going to get it at this shop where the company always gets our IT pheripherals but since the price of the projector has been USD650 since January when I helped purchase it for the Company then and is in no way going to go down anytime, I found this other place who first quoted me $610 and now we've gone down to an awesome USD550!