Friday, June 18, 2010

an announcement for the queen.....

.....of my heart. Hehehe, sappy, I know but whatever. It's my beloved mother's birthday today. She turns a grand 63 years of age. I cannot express how much I am thankful to God Almighty for allowing me the privilege of being raised by such a wonderful mother.

Mum, you are the most important woman in my life. No other one person has been a present constant for me, and my sisters, and I thank God every day for giving me YOU as my mum. And on that note.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOST EXTRAODINARILY BEAUTIFUL MUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!