Saturday, June 5, 2010

and making their debut are.....

I've decided I'm a subscriber to that age-old adage, "A picture speaks a thousand words". BEHOLD!


Yes, the picture is horribly grainy but that is me and my awesome twosome, the magnastastic (if this isn't already coined, let it be known that I, Zlena Adam, came up with it first) camel hued Foley+Corinna Mid City tote and the beaumazing (also claiming rights if this hasn't been used before, I think, nay, optimistic, it'll catch on) cognac Cynthia Vincent For Target Gladiator wedges. I am sooooo in love with my awesome twosome!

As well as all the other new stuff I got and are displayed cleverly in the following photo montage. I realized I was too lazy to document all the fabulous new stuff individually cos that would have meant too many individual posts. Hence the collage. It's got the new ecru coloured ruffled tank that I've paired with my abtastic (how many more of these do you think I can come up with?) Miley Cyrus + Max Azria black boyfriend knit blazer (seriously love this and wanted to get another one but they're all sold out at walmart.com) and my wonderlous Dorothy Perkins belt. I also have a shot of my new, completely ab-fab, work tote; the hand-woven laptop bag I got in Indonesia. It's an Indonesian brand named Dowa and the model I got is called Boston. I got mine from the shop's boutique located inside Novotel Solo where we stayed at prior to our Mount Bromo sojourn during the Indonesia Escapade last month.


While I'm modeling the Boston Dowa, I have on my Juicy Couture destination slim cargo pants in desert. I got the wrong size, it's majorly big but I'm trying to work it. Thank god for the drawstring waist or else that's 60 bucks gone. Since it's not working the slim fit, it actually looks more like a boyfriend fit which is fine with me. I've got on a H&M top there but it's an old one. Then I couldn't help but break out my jumpsuit and try variations of outfits that would go with the blazer and shoes and bag and I think that what I came up with is totally work appropriate. The last pic is of me in a forest green tunic dress I got from the markets back in early Feb which I've never worn and it's paired with the new numero uno shoes and a wide belt I got during the Thailand Extravaganza of last year and have never worn either.

Love 'em all. And I still got more coming :D I know I have a problem but there are just too many pretty things calling out to me and this is after all the year Zlena lives frivolously. Once the new pool of new things get in, I'll do another montage. Tis easier this way. Love, love, love my bags, shoes and clothes. Shopping is great fun and effective therapy!

P.S:
It's my eldest sister's birthday today so birthday shoutout goes out to you sis numero uno. And, with Rob Bourdon on the drums and Lee DeWyze at the mic accompanied by Casey James on guitar (no, I have not been smoking pot).....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BIG SIS NO 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Muahs and love!