Friday, March 29, 2013

2013 birthday haul numero cinco


This haul is from Cotton On. Got myself some more of the Sarah Sleep Shirts. This is their summer version I think whilst the original ones I purchased were from their winter collection. The first ones were of a thicker material while these are definitely much more thinner. They were going for really cheap when I bought them and now the price has gone up again. I think I got them for roughly 30 bucks for all three. MAJOR SCORE!

I also got myself the workout pants. They're called the Active Core Pants and were on sale for 10 bucks. I feel like instead of working out, these make fantastic leggings, am thinking I'm gonna be using them more in that direction :D

What would a Cotton On haul be without getting some crazy stuff from Typo. I'd been eyeing the mug for some time now and finally splurged on it. It cost me a pretty penny too - 99 cents, BWAHAHAHAHA! I have to say, when Cotton On dips its prices, they really do dip.

Also, decided to get that completely nerdy pen cup set. Look, it's a stationary organizing decorative piece in the shape of a very key keyboard command, pun totally intended! CTRL-ALT-DEL, c'mon, that's so darn cute! And going for such a reasonable sale price, just a mere 7 bucks. I could not stop myself even if I wanted too!

Total of this haul came up to 38 dollars, give or take. Gosh, I really love good deals!

DISCLAIMER:
All images belong to Cotton On.