Friday, March 29, 2013

2013 birthday haul numero quattro

I'm really into wearing dressy kaftans for formal events of late so have found the need to buy some inner maxi dresses to wear, well, inside, of course. I have a bunch of sleeveless inner dresses but thought these long sleeved ones would look cool as well underneath the kaftans. Also, got myself a black chiffon maxi skirt :D


This lil haul is from the site FashionValet. Love the name, however, I find the site not as user-friendly. I've browsed through their site more than a few times but feel the layout is unappealing, I prefer Zalora's over theirs especially the feature where you mouse over the item and the sizes available appears <- TOTALLY LOVE THAT, ZALORA! It all feels a lil blah on FashionValet - things also load a lil slower.

Anyways, I was glad to find these items since I was looking around for them. The total cost of my FashionValet spree was nearly USD50. There was a promo where if you got 3 items, you'd get 20% off of your total bill. Would I buy from them again? Sure, if I was actively looking for a certain item and they had it, I would buy from them. But casual browsing and then end up hauling like with Zalora, ummm, as it stands, the answer is no. Service is prompt though, I have to say so kudos for that :)

DISCLAIMER:
Images screen capped from FashionValet, I own nothing.