Saturday, March 2, 2013

was looking through my blog and am surprised i don't have more cooking/baking stuff

I feel like I constantly take pics of food after I've plated them but I guess I never get around to actually blogging about my kitchen exploits. Hence I'm just going to retroactively post some pics of my cooking - you know how I love to retroactively do things :D In fact, the 5 minute choccie cake post that went up earlier, that was actually done in early feb I think, hehehe.

First one up is.....


Made this breaded chicken chop with mushroom sauce with homemade baked fries.

Pan fried red snapper with baked potato and steamed veggies


Chicken risotto


Baked mac n' cheese


Betty Crocker's Devil Chocolate Cake, frosted with Betty Crocker's double chocolate frosting and decorated with Hersheys Peppermint Kisses


I have another 5 more recent dishes which I'll do in another post.