Friday, March 29, 2013

2013 birthday haul numero tres

What birthday haul would be complete if I didn't haul from my most favourite online retailer, Forever21. Though I have not been said age for over a decade, I still feel said age and the aesthetics of aforementioned e-tailer speaks out to me. Hehehe :D


My total came to something over 70 bucks. I really wanted that mint green dress - yeah, still completely obsessed with the shade - and I also wanted the basic black. I own this exact dress in orange which I think I got back in 2011. F21 always recycle the designs but reproduced in different hues. These dresses cost something like $15.80 I think.

C'mon, look at those polka-dotted jeans! How could I not get those?!?!?! Me, the polka-dot obsessed pass that over? Nah-uh! It wasn't cheap either, it definitely wasn't on sale, I paid the full $24.80 on those. I'm likely going to end up feeling a twinge of annoyance when I see it in the Sales section in the next 3 weeks or so (or less :D). But the jeans in my size will already be in my closet by then so WOOHOO to that!

And how could I also not get a blazer if I'm on F21? How could I not, I ask thee again? So I'm mint green-polka-dot-stripes-maxi dress-wedge heels-tunic-maxi-skirt-black hued-blazer obsessed. I have too many obsessions, I try not to think about them too much. This nice blazer was in the Sales section going for $20.99. Not really the steal that i would have preferred but well, I liked it so I got it.

Package has arrived in Portland, just waiting for my sister's ALDO shoes to get there too before I ship back to Homeland. Should be able to get my hands on 'em when I'm there 2nd week April.

DISCLAIMER:
All images screen capped from Forever21.