Sunday, March 3, 2013

shows i've been loving

The Mindy Project. Mindy Kaling is A-M-U-S-I-N-G. Ike Barinholtz is H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S. Watch this, people! Do not let this show get cancelled, Americans! Side note: Mindy's book Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) is F-U-N-N-Y!


Speaking of Americans.....The Americans. Matthew Rhys of Brothers & Sisters and Felicity's Keri Russel star as Russian spies posing as the average American family, infiltrating the American government for Mother Russia in this espionage-themed drama set in the '80s. Love it, feels realistic, hehe. Also makes you a tad paranoid, lol.


Scandal. I tweet about Scandal a lot. I am very much in the Olivia-Fitz camp, I find Fitz tres attractive. Season 2 has been riveting.


Suits. Came on my radar summer 2011, essentially when the show premiered. Was always a Gabriel Macht fan. Love Louis Litt - he's crazily amusing. Rick Hoffman, keep up the good work. Big Donna fan. Sometimes I love Mike Ross, sometimes I want to smack him in the face. I can take or leave Rachel - I liked her better in season 1. This time around, she feels a tad entitled. Okay, you're a Zane, we get it.


Spartacus: War Of The Damned. OMG, this is the last of the Spartacus saga. After this I will no longer be able to gaze upon Gannicus's fine form *SAD FACE*


Unless I'm watching reruns. I'm prone to do that with this show. A lot :p Thoughts I tweeted after watching the latest episode -


The Walking Dead. This season has been a home-run hitter EVERY SINGLE EPI! For me, that is. The Governor repulses me to my core - good job David Morrissey for playing the part of Phillip so well, managing to evoke feelings of actual disgust for him from me :) And c'mon, you have to give the showrunners props for being brave with the storyline. No worries, I will not spoil it, nuff said.


Am excited for season 3 of Game Of Thrones - coming to TV-land this end of month. Sigh. So can't wait.