Monday, January 19, 2009

my raspberry mulberry's first night out


Yea, my sis came and visited me last week, bringing along a bunch of goodies from home, one of them being my lurverly raspberry mulberry. We went out to dinner one night at this swanky restaurant so I thought I'd give my gorgeous purse her debut appearance. This is what I wore for her first public showcase.


I thought I'd go low key on the attire front, nothing too dressy, make the purse the focus of the outfit. On another plus, I also managed to start one of the things on my 2009 to-do list; wear an item of clothing bought but never worn. That black tunic top (some Korean brand, it was bought at one of those one-of-a-kind type mall stalls) was purchased in 2002 I think and I've probably ever worn it in the house only, before I changed into something else to go out, prior to this occasion of course. As it is on the sheer side I paired it with the Xhilaration long vest, also newly acquired. And to maintain the air of casual chic I was trying to achieve, I wore them with my inherited-from-my-sister Gap 'Long and Leans'. Shoes were a pair of grey heels. I also added a black scarf to the ensemble as the night was quite chilly.

All things considered, it was a successful outing, good food, great conversations and my beautilicious Mulberry.