Sunday, July 11, 2010

i am the winning bidder!

I got the projector, my dream projector, the Epson PowerLite S7, that I've been coveting since January! And the best part is I got it for a mere $399.99! That's nearly a $300 savings from retail prices! WOO-HOO!


Now, I just need to make sure that the nice seller will agree to deliver to my freight forwarder address. Then I can get it DHL-ed ASAP to my Homeland office to avoid paying considerable tax charges!

Other than that, I've been keeping busy trying to NOT spend anymore money. Especially at LUSH. I keep looking and wanting those solid shampoos and the Back For Breakfast shower gel and the Wiccy Massage Bar as well as the Aqua Mirabilis body exfoliator. But since I was/am making a big purchase re:Projector, I figured I should hold off on the LUSH stuff.

I even managed to evade buying a Meg Cabot's Kindle version of Airhead: Runaway. Although the price is only USD9.99, I figure I can wait till I can download it from somewhere for free. Just like how I did with Candace Bushnell's "The Carrie Diaries" which I got on Friday night and finished yesterday. I thought the story was great. I loved the lil Samantha Jones intro at the end of the book though I did see it coming a mile away :)

Also, been watching Rookie Blue, a Canadian cop story that is billed as the Greys Anatomy of the cop world. Not too sure about that description but I have to say that I do like it. The major eye candy does help draw me in too :D

Ok, am off to figure out my sports channel, been waiting for hours for the World Cup Finals to start. Viva Espana!