Monday, July 5, 2010

i get an extra trip

Yay for me! I am homeward bound next month for FIVE WHOLE DAYS! I'm needed to pick up some stuff for work so I get to go home and see my family as a bonus. WOOHOO!

I am already going back in September, October and November but any opportunity I get to see my family, I take it! I am sooooo excited to get to go back on worktime :) I probably only realize how much I miss my family when I get these unexpected chances to see them. Otherwise I bury the feelings so that I don't get depressed about being away as much.

I'll be headed back on the sixth of August and be Workland-bound 11th. It's a month away, I realize that but I am still going to be excited about it now :D CAN'T WAIT!

Btw, am still crushing majorly on Lee DeWyze. Saw his performance of 'Use Somebody' on the American Idol LIVE 2010 tour through Youtube and I can't believe how AMAZING (hehehe, a Lee DeWyze inside joke - lol, that sounded kinda crazy since Lee and moi are not on the DL together so lemme rephrase and say Lee DeWyze fans inside joke) he sounds on it. His voice seems to have really come into its own these past coupla months. I still love his version done before his time on American Idol but this tour version he's performing really ranks high up there. Plus, love the whole rockstar pick throwing thing he's got going on. So S-E-X-Y! Yes, he's still younger than me but I'm ok with that now. It's a teensy coupla years difference and it's not illegal to simply crush on someone :)