Wednesday, June 10, 2009

i covet.....these Topshop shirts

I dunno. I keep thinking about them. And it won't stop. It's like that clothing application Sage designed on the show "Privileged" that mixes and matches the clothes in the closet to give you a variety of alternatives. That's what keeps going on in my head. I don't have the pieces but I'm already matching them to the clothes I already have. What am I talking about? These two shirts below.....



God, I feel like such a slave to fashion right about now.....I know that a big part of the reason I really want the two shirts above is because they are in trend right now. But at the same time I know these pieces are timeless so it wouldn't necessarily be an impulsive fashion moment. So plaid design and chambray shirts are in this year. Big deal. I see loads of people wearing these two around ALL THE TIME. (If it ain't obvious, this is my way of justifying the additions to my wardrobe).

I'm just going to go to Topshop and see these shirts myself to satisfy my curiosity. If I find that I can't resist then it'll be about GBP58 well worth it for the two. I can so see myself in the checked shirt paired with my H&M leggings, Mossimo Petrova heels and my Jatujak market fringe vest and fake eel skin clutch. Oooh! I can't wait to see these firsthand!