Saturday, June 27, 2009

too much time on hand.....

does not contribute to me being fiscally responsible. It's a Saturday. I'm just chillin' at home. Yet, that didn't prevent me from spending money.

After my Barnes & Noble escapade, I've already gotten a taste of that high a great purchase gives you and have since been trawling the web (aside from at the same time half-heartedly tuning into the movie channel for the whole day) looking for something else to get my paws on. And I came back to this.....


The price has gone down an extra 10%! Unfortunately, I Don't Like Mondays still does not deliver to my home country. Sigh. I'm actually desperate enough to ask my boss if I can get it shipped to one of our branches in a country they do deliver to. I'm on the brink of texting her to find out but am holding off till at least Monday. Can't be seen troubling the higher ups with such trivial business on their weekend.

I really want these Melissa Vinyl ii shoes!