Friday, June 5, 2009

the first daughter.....happy birthday!

To my dearest, darling first sis, I just wanna wish you a happy, happy, happy, happy (times infinity) birthday today!

Will think up some ideas for a prezzie, can't quite afford the telescopic lens for your SLR but I might be able to swing that extra battery pack. After all, that'll definitely come in handy when we are on the European sojourn.

Anyways, many happy returns of the day, enjoy turning 28 for the umpteenth time(not actual umpteenth, mind you, don't wanna give the jig away ;P)! On a side note, I think most women I know like to just turn their birthdays into a repeat of one age that they feel represents the best year of their life. Mine would definitely be when I crossed over into my mid-twenties. But can that really be a barometer since I'm still in my twenties for a good few more years?

Ok, on topic.....love you sis and muahs multiple times.