Tuesday, June 30, 2009

the streak continues

I think June shall henceforth be known as the month I went broke 10 times over. Shopping seems to have taken over my every waking thought. I can't seem to stop myself from buying, buying, buying things.

My latest purchase comes from ebay. I decided to expand my leggings collection to include some faux denim styles. I bought one in black and dark blue. Since I'm planning to live in leggings throughout my European sojourn (dunno if this will actually be feasible considering the brrrr factor), I wanted to deviate from the 4 black pairs I already had. I am colour shy as I don't think my pins are skinny enough to carry non-black solid colours so I thought I'd instead go down the denim look road.

I have skinny jeans and I believe I work those. These will be just slightly clingier than those. Hopefully it all pans out and I'll look smashing :P Some images of said leggings will hopefully be a better visual aid of the look I'm trying to achieve.


I can't actually believe the amount of stuff I've managed to acquire in one month. Once I've calmed down more, I'll take the time to actually run invetory of all the new things June has influenced me to buy. Naughty month June, naughty month!

UPDATE (01/07/2009):
It's on its way to my 'rents house as we speak. Ok, that's an exaggeration but I should be getting it by tomorrow afternoon. I can't wait for the package to arrive. And I won't even be there to receive it. It's the thought of the stuff I bought waiting for me to get my hands on them that get me excited :D I love buying things!